Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-12-2010, 12:51 AM  

Valencia, California
Just think about this......Where else can you go surfing in the morning at these awsome beaches, and snowboarding in the afternoon at multiple mountain ranges. Minus all of the taxes, its a hell of a places to live

Old 10-12-2010, 08:38 AM  

Bristow, VA
I miss living in Oceanside and Carlsbad...running on the beach each day, good Mexican food, temperate weather.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:31 AM  

Los Angeles, California
Love it!

I love California! It would be hard to live anywhere else...
Old 11-16-2010, 04:30 PM  

phoenix, az
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_tall_jeep View Post
Just think about this......Where else can you go surfing in the morning at these awsome beaches, and snowboarding in the afternoon at multiple mountain ranges. Minus all of the taxes, its a hell of a places to live
It takes 8 hours to get from Santa Monica to Angeles Crest because of traffic and wonderfully smooth roads.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:17 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydiablo View Post
It takes 8 hours to get from Santa Monica to Angeles Crest because of traffic and wonderfully smooth roads.
You should try going there in a car sometime and quit walking. The last time I did that route, it took about 55 minutes.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:33 PM  

Torrance, California
I think the biggest thing people like about Southern California in particular is the apparent lack of seasons. I mean, just yesterday I drove down to San Diego and I encountered rain that blurred vision even 15 feet out from my car, almost had to pull over and wait it out, then when I got down there it dumped on us again, cleared up, got sunny, really hot, then cold and rainy again. I'm pretty sure meteorologists never really know what's going to happen next. Just spinning the wheel and hoping that they get it right.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:39 AM  

Glendora
... and the beautiful girls.

I wish they all could be california girls.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:14 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
We toured from Los Angeles up 1 through Cambria to San Fransisco. One of the most beautiful trips I've taken before. Big Sur was quite an adventure.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:20 PM  

Cambria itself is a pretty cool town to visit. Lots of shops the women love, great food establishments, many B and B's to stay at, great wineries 30-45 minutes east, and of course the beautiful Pacific Ocean just miles away.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:37 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I lived down in Monterey for a few years - the Marine Corps stationed me there. It's about 3 years south of San Fran, and right next to Big Sur. We used to go ride our motorcycles down Big Sur every weekend.

I'm not a big fan of California, but it sure was beautiful! Don't think I'd live there again, though.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.