Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-19-2011, 09:25 AM  

How is Los Angeles like?

Just want to know how is los angeles like before I visit just to get a general idea of the place.
Maybe down the road if I like it, I might stay there to live. Depending on how it is of course. How is it like? Also how is Pasadena? Do they have speech pathology jobs?

Old 05-23-2011, 01:10 PM  

Glendale, CA, CA
I like L.A. - some parts more than others. It is a huge place so you really have to struggle to experience the whole thing. I love Pasadena. I live close by in Glendale. If I didn't live here Pasadena would be on the very short list of places to live and work.

As for speech pathology jobs - there are lots of places to check out. Kaiser Permanente is a great place to work. Depending on your area of expertise, there are lots of ABA places looking for behaviorists and it seems about a third of them are former speech pathologists. There are lots of small to medium sized clinics around - a few that I know of are Pasadena child development associates, Glendale adventist hospital, Huntington memorial hospital. I have a son with autism so we have dealt with a few organizations that cater to that end of speech path.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.