Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 05:56 PM  

Redmond, Wa
In-N-Out

is there really anyplace better than In-N-Out?? the worst thing about In-N-Out is that they are not everywhere.

Old 10-08-2010, 06:21 PM  
Paracord nut

Denver, Colorado
It must be a California thing...I was there last year and my buddy I was with was originally from CA, and all he talked about was how incredibly awesome In n Out was and we just HAD to go there. Well I'm glad thats over, I know I will never go back again..sorryI know you CA folks are sensitive about your in n out, but I was not impressed.

Old 10-10-2010, 02:34 AM  

Los Angeles, California
that what everyone from out of state says, I think we build it up so much but I'd have to say the worst part of in-n-out is that they aren't open 24hrs!
Old 10-10-2010, 07:46 PM  

Pasadena, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhe View Post
...the worst thing about In-N-Out is that they are not everywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sene View Post
...I'd have to say the worst part of in-n-out is that they aren't open 24hrs!
No, the worst thing is leaving the empty box in your car.

I don't think it's the most amazing burger in the world, but it's a good burger every time at every store. They're fast, fresh, good, & cheap, which is a rare combination. And when you're craving In-N-Out, there's nothing else quite like it.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:20 AM  

Sammamish, WA
We tried them when in CA on vacation and I was not that impressed, but better deal for decent cheap burgers than here in the Redmond area.

For the price we have Dick's Drive-in, over the water in Seattle, and some of the best burgers in the country (but not cheap) at Red Mill:

"Zagat Survey

The "decor is nothing special, the service is do-it-yourself, but the burgers keep drawing you back" to these twin joints in Phinney Ridge and Magnolia, whose faithful are willing to "drive an hour out of our way" and brave the ubiquitous "intimidating lines" for "smoky-good" patties (special mention: the Verde version, with Anaheim chiles); "don't shortchange your arteries - accompany your order" with "terrific shakes" and "homemade onion rings."
Old 10-11-2010, 10:11 AM  

Reno, Nevada
I think In n Out is just okay, unless you order a 2x2 animal stayle, then it is better When they opened here (Reno, NV) there were crazy long lines.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:04 PM  

Susanville, California
I love in-n-out!! Their secret menu is awesome.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:29 PM  

Palmdale, CA
Dicks Drive in? I'll take Sonic!
Old 10-13-2010, 10:13 PM  

Bakersfield, Ca
What about Tommy's? In N Out is awesome, but so is Tommy's.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:19 PM  

Pasadena, CA
I don't like Tommy's. I tried it as a kid, & spent years thinking that I didn't like chili. It turns out that it's Tommy's chili that I don't like, & I love most other chilis. Theirs has too much mustard. It seems like everything there tastes of mustard. I'd take Tops (Everest & T-Burger) or In-N-Out over them any day.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!