Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2011, 12:02 PM  

In N Out is good... all fresh and yummy. Theres always better places but for a franchise I think its one of the better ones.

Old 02-21-2011, 07:14 PM  

I really love In-N-Out, I am not totally down with some of their religious advertising but their food is good and high quality ingredients.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:18 PM  

for a fast food chain they are great...of course you can get a better burger from a mom & pop burger joint, but let's compare apples to apples....if I had a choice between McD's, BK or IN-N-Out, I'd go to In-N-Out
Old 02-23-2011, 08:41 AM  

I remember moving back to Cali after about a year's stay in Maryland. Of course...things become "out of sight, out of mind"...but during my return to Calif...I remember seeing the infamous gold arrow for In-N-Out, and I went nuts! I think I had a double-double every day for lunch for 2 weeks straight! Oh man...I knew I was back home when I bit into that!
Old 02-27-2011, 02:56 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
I like the 4x4 at In-N-Out, but it doesn't come close to the double bacon cheese burger at Farmer Boys.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:24 PM  

I've managed to maul a 6x6 on a hungry day.. So good, but I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack shortly after. lol
Old 03-03-2011, 12:45 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydave View Post
I've managed to maul a 6x6 on a hungry day.. So good, but I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack shortly after. lol
You are braver than I am.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!