Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login

Old 03-23-2011, 12:53 PM  

Los Angeles
Off-Road Motorcycling

I saw a post about jeep trails near Big Bear and was hoping someone would have similar good advice on how someone living in the middle of Los Angeles could do some dirt bike riding close to home.

I have a dual sport bike (Husqvarna TE310). It is a damn capable off roader with a legitimate license plate. I have done a good amount of riding around town and at some OHV spots, but have not had the joy of riding from my home on to the dirt.

Anyone know of some truck trails, jeep roads, or other places where one could get dirty within a 45 minute ride from downtown? An hour? An hour and a half?

Thanks!

Old 03-23-2011, 09:56 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Los Angeles, California
Rowher flats is near Santa Clarita off of Sierra Highway > Angeles National Forest - Rowher Flats Trailhead
Lots of people trailer their bikes there, I drive my Jeep there.
It's a good place to tear it up for a little while and it's close to home so you don't need to make a day of it if you don't want to.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!