Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-06-2011, 12:59 PM  

I haven't seen a black widow at my house in a long time. Maybe they are endangered in their natural habitat (under my house?).

I think there is more than a subtle difference between killing a spider and a coyote. But I'm not going to try to draw the moral line.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:49 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialcraftbrewery View Post
I haven't seen a black widow at my house in a long time. Maybe they are endangered in their natural habitat (under my house?).

I think there is more than a subtle difference between killing a spider and a coyote. But I'm not going to try to draw the moral line.
That was my point. How do you draw the line? I don't understand why coyotes are considered so majestic. The are in my yard daily and my dogs run them out. Essentially, they are just large rats that resemble our beloved puppy dogs. What about rats? Are they also too sacred?

It just reminds me of another war on the rich. Yeah, screw them because they earned money in their life and were successful. If the coyotes were invading the ghetto and attacking the poor's pets and small children, this thread would have an entirely different tone. By the way, I'm not rich. I just would like to thing that if I was, people would not automatically judge me for it.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:36 AM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndsgr View Post
That was my point. How do you draw the line? I don't understand why coyotes are considered so majestic. The are in my yard daily and my dogs run them out. Essentially, they are just large rats that resemble our beloved puppy dogs. What about rats? Are they also too sacred?

It just reminds me of another war on the rich. Yeah, screw them because they earned money in their life and were successful. If the coyotes were invading the ghetto and attacking the poor's pets and small children, this thread would have an entirely different tone. By the way, I'm not rich. I just would like to thing that if I was, people would not automatically judge me for it.
I saw where you were going with that... Good one!
Oh, and I agree with you.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.