Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login

Old 02-17-2013, 08:05 PM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMStactical View Post
Five years ago, I left Los Angeles and moved to Virginia. I will NEVER come back!!! After a liftime in California, and NEVER seeing myself living anywhere else, I discovered that I had been born and raised in hell. I am sorry to say that but as a former California guy, I think that its important that you head my message. California is a lost cause! The economy, the crime, the politics, the potential for civil unrest at the drop of a hat, the insane gun laws, on and on. people..... you dont have to head to Virginia, but please.... take a few trips out of California and see for yourself. here in Virginia, anyone 18 or older can carry a firearm. People still love the country! people are polite and there is soooooooo much to do. be it hunting and finding prehistoric arrowheads, civil war relics or just hiking through the endless woods..... there is never a dull moment! There is more water here than anywhere I have seen! Creek after creek, lake after lake.... the ocean, so much to do. Please consider that if there is any National civil unrest, those in California will suffer the worst by far. they have forced the good people to be unarmed while the gang bangers and criminals are better armed than the police! if you were there in 1992..... think about that on a national level. Please..... take a look around and think about leaving while you still can.
I was stationed in Ca. and since I left (1986) Im sure its lots worse now, but Im in Colorado, and IMHO, Im to close to close to Ca now lol

Old 02-18-2013, 08:11 AM  

Valencia, California
For all the California bashers out there, think about us next time you eat some fresh produce, or when you watch a movie.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:30 PM  

Covina, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNDDUDE View Post
For all the California bashers out there, think about us next time you eat some fresh produce, or when you watch a movie.
All of the good movies are British, and all my produce is from Mexico or Chile. Delta smelt took all the water for our produce..
Old 02-18-2013, 01:34 PM  

Covina, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMStactical View Post
Five years ago, I left Los Angeles and moved to Virginia. I will NEVER come back!!! After a liftime in California, and NEVER seeing myself living anywhere else, I discovered that I had been born and raised in hell. I am sorry to say that but as a former California guy, I think that its important that you head my message. California is a lost cause! The economy, the crime, the politics, the potential for civil unrest at the drop of a hat, the insane gun laws, on and on. people..... you dont have to head to Virginia, but please.... take a few trips out of California and see for yourself. here in Virginia, anyone 18 or older can carry a firearm. People still love the country! people are polite and there is soooooooo much to do. be it hunting and finding prehistoric arrowheads, civil war relics or just hiking through the endless woods..... there is never a dull moment! There is more water here than anywhere I have seen! Creek after creek, lake after lake.... the ocean, so much to do. Please consider that if there is any National civil unrest, those in California will suffer the worst by far. they have forced the good people to be unarmed while the gang bangers and criminals are better armed than the police! if you were there in 1992..... think about that on a national level. Please..... take a look around and think about leaving while you still can.
If I were to leave L.A, it would be for somewhere along Chesapeake Bay...
Old 08-07-2013, 01:37 PM  

Los Angeles like in parts of Brooklyn New York became infested with different groups. Are we going to become like France and England a state within a state that is ruled by Shariya law? Do I need to explain myself? How about the Netherlands/Holland, Sweden?
Old 08-07-2013, 03:44 PM  

Give our POTUS a few more years and I'm sure he will fulfill this.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:12 PM  

Chico, CA
L.A is a toilet, as is the S.F. Bay Area

California is the size of at least 1/3 of the entire eastern seaboard and the terrain varies from high mountains to secluded coastlines. The COUNTY I live in is bigger than several of the "states" on the east coast. There are deserts, lush valleys, huge amounts of farm land, deep dark woods, timber, gold, gorgeous scenery. Judging California by L.A. is like judging the east coast by the Bronx.

Maybe if you didn't like California...you never got off the pavement.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:16 PM  

Chico, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNDDUDE View Post
...or turn on your computer!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!