Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-17-2010, 09:03 AM  

Westlake Village, CA
Its not directly in LA but Village Pizza in Big Bear is the best pizza I've ever had. Nothing beats their crust, their ingredients, and the experience of wolfing down a large pepperoni and a pitcher of Sierra Nevada after a long day on the slopes.

+1 for Georgees in La Canada...I used to ride my bike there for a slice and video games as a kid.

Old 11-17-2010, 01:26 PM  

hands down - Paisanos Pizza in hermosa beach - Paisanos Pizza - BEST PIZZA in the WORLD fr: NEW york is IN hermosa beach
they are fantastic!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:13 AM  

Los Angeles, California
I love Paisanos after we've been out on peur drinking for a bit!!! I always stop by when we go past it..
Old 11-18-2010, 02:19 PM  

Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by phishphan View Post
hands down - Paisanos Pizza in hermosa beach - Paisanos Pizza - BEST PIZZA in the WORLD fr: NEW york is IN hermosa beach
they are fantastic!
Looks like a cool place. But no pics of the pizza?
Old 11-18-2010, 11:31 PM  

Canoga Park, California
Mulberry's is good for thin crust, but I like deep dish, so it's Numero Uno for me

Uncle Ernies in Chatsworth is also good...

Steve
Old 11-22-2010, 06:24 PM  

Torrance, California
I'm very fond of Whole Foods Pizza. You can go in, order your pizza, then do some shopping before picking up and heading to the register. The cook it in a gas fired, brick and range top oven. I love the fresh taste, because you can watch as they cook everything right in front of you. Also they still taste like the flour they use to keep them from sticking to the oven. The pizzas are about 2 1/2 feet in length and a foot wide. Quite Delicious.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:56 PM  

Modesto, California
Pizza Buonno (sp) in Rampart
Old 12-02-2010, 09:17 PM  

Los Angeles, CA
i live in santa clarita, my favorite pizza is hands down Tomato Joe's Pizza Bakery. They make a beer crust with Pyramid Heff, a thin crust that is crazy good and make the best vegan pizza anywhere.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:36 AM  

Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan View Post
i live in santa clarita, my favorite pizza is hands down Tomato Joe's Pizza Bakery. They make a beer crust with Pyramid Heff, a thin crust that is crazy good and make the best vegan pizza anywhere.
Beer crust????? Please continue...
Old 12-07-2010, 03:19 PM  
DMCarson

West Covina, California
Not in in but not far from LA,: Petrillos in Glendora, Pizza Port in San Clemente, Speaking of beer crust not only does pizza port have amazing beer they give the option to have crust inwhich they use their spent beer grains

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.