Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Click Here to Login

Old 11-10-2010, 09:49 AM  

Amory, Mississippi
Any good BBQ in Kentucky?

What's your favorite BBQ joint? I might be making a trip to Louisville over my Spring Break, I'd love to know what the locals recommend.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:56 AM  

Louisville, Kentucky
Franks produce has the best in Louisville IMO

Old 11-18-2010, 09:15 AM  

Frankfort Avenue Beer Depot on......(wait for it)....Frankfort Avenue has great BBQ, they are out there all day smokin their meat. Plus they have a descent selection of beers, not great but better than your average BBQ joint. If you go you have to try their fried green beans, they are fantastic, and try the hot sauce.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:37 AM  

Amory, Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlebarrel View Post
Frankfort Avenue Beer Depot on......(wait for it)....Frankfort Avenue has great BBQ, they are out there all day smokin their meat. Plus they have a descent selection of beers, not great but better than your average BBQ joint. If you go you have to try their fried green beans, they are fantastic, and try the hot sauce.

I love the smell of BBQ. Fried green beans sound different... I'll try anything once though.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:33 PM  

louisville, ky, ky
I make the best bbq, but since it is not publicly available....
Old 11-23-2010, 09:22 AM  

Louisville, KY
Agree with others...Frankfort Ave Beer Depot is the best. The brisket is out of this world!
Old 11-29-2010, 09:29 AM  

Louisville, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlebarrel View Post
There's also a FABD on Bardstown Rd. which has a good tap selection, excellent BBQ (SUPER smoky, which is my thing), and are really cheap for a huge combo meal with sides.

Anybody tried Mark's Feedstore?
Old 11-29-2010, 03:06 PM  

Louisville, Kentucky
I agree with FABD.. they have the best BBQ sauce I've ever tried. Just the right amount of spicy and like nothing I've ever tried. As a BONUS, in the summer you can play putt-putt out back at "Beerhalla".
Old 12-21-2010, 02:57 PM  

Louisville, Kentucky
I am a big fan of Marks Feed Store. Good bbq, good ber selection, and it is cheap. I go to the one on Bardstown, it has a nice open atmosphere.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:49 PM  

Louisville, KY
I have to go with the marks feed store .If you ever go to owensboro do the moonlight buffett.I love there burgo

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Bookmark this Page!