Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-28-2010, 02:14 PM  

Louisville
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlebarrel View Post
Frankfort Avenue Beer Depot on......(wait for it)....Frankfort Avenue has great BBQ, they are out there all day smokin their meat. Plus they have a descent selection of beers, not great but better than your average BBQ joint. If you go you have to try their fried green beans, they are fantastic, and try the hot sauce.
I completely agree! Their beer prices are awesome as well. We usually post up on their back porch area and play corn hole.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:58 AM  

Louisville, Ky
Go State!

Nothing like Little Dewey's here, but the best thing about L'ville's BBQ scene is the variety.

Vince Staten's out in Prospect is good, others have mentioned Mark's Feed store (another site with great atmosphere), and bootleg used to be good.

FABD in on my to go list!

Old 01-11-2011, 05:08 AM  

For those in the Southern Jefferson County area, check out Shack in the Back BBQ in Fairdale.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:36 PM  
Beast Mode

Independence, Kentucky
Marks feed store for sure. i frequent L-ville often as my fiance goes to bellarmine there, and i must say i love some good BBQ and marks is the best i have found in that area
Old 01-21-2011, 08:25 AM  

Louisville, KY
personally i like Fire Fresh BBQ. there's one on dixie hwy in PRP and one downtown on 5th st, just south of market.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:09 PM  

Louisville, Ky
Bootleg BBQ is definitely the best.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:57 AM  

Bootleg BBQ has the best smoked Wings
Old 04-18-2011, 02:16 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlebarrel View Post
Frankfort Avenue Beer Depot on......(wait for it)....Frankfort Avenue has great BBQ, they are out there all day smokin their meat. Plus they have a descent selection of beers, not great but better than your average BBQ joint. If you go you have to try their fried green beans, they are fantastic, and try the hot sauce.
I agree. The brisket and wings (order them hot, extra sloppy) there are major winners. The green beens are good too.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:17 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabinman100 View Post
Bootleg BBQ has the best smoked Wings
Bootleg is great, but I prefer the FABD wings. The Bootleg wings always end up a little dry.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.