Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-26-2011, 08:27 AM  

Louisville, Ky
Cheap apartment recommendations?

I'm currently living in J-town and paying $600/month for a 2 bedroom run down neglected hole. For the price, I guess you can't beat it and you expect certain dismal traits, however it is time to move. I don't mind downgrading to a one bedroom apt, but I'd hate to have to pay more.

Does anyone out there recommend a safe apartment/ rental house/ duplex EAST OF I-65 in the $500-600 range?

Old 04-08-2011, 01:23 PM  

Louisville, Kentucky
Sadly I'm not familiar with the area, but you can get some really affordable decent apartments in Shepherdsville. It's a bit out of the city, but downtown Louisville is a 15-20 minute drive from the area. That might be a bit further out than you want to live, but best of luck finding your apartment.

Old 04-18-2011, 02:09 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gicts View Post
I'm currently living in J-town and paying $600/month for a 2 bedroom run down neglected hole. For the price, I guess you can't beat it and you expect certain dismal traits, however it is time to move. I don't mind downgrading to a one bedroom apt, but I'd hate to have to pay more.

Does anyone out there recommend a safe apartment/ rental house/ duplex EAST OF I-65 in the $500-600 range?
Look at Clifton and Germantown and you'll find something in that price range eventually.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads