Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Click Here to Login

Old 10-25-2010, 10:36 AM  

Louisville, Kentucky
Howdy from Louisville

New guy here, moved to Louisville in the last year. Like it and the state overall much better than Ohio

Old 11-04-2010, 10:04 PM  

Georgia
Why do you like Louisville? What's cool to do in and around that town?

Old 11-18-2010, 09:25 AM  

That's because The Ville IS much cooler than anything in Ohio, but I'm biased for sure. To answer Gatordude, I always loved Louisville because it is a diverse city that is large enough to have most activities you could want, while being small enough to keep that, comfortable "hometown feel". The first thing that pops into my mind is our excellent bar scene, most notably a bar listed as one of the top ten in the WORLD by ratebeer.com. : Sergio's. It is a Mecca of all things beer(if that's your thing)
Old 11-23-2010, 09:25 AM  

Louisville, KY
Across the river in New Albany is a great place for beer and pizza, Sportstime Pizza 3312 Plaza Dr # 5 New Albany, IN 47150. They have all kind of good beers from around the world, awesome micros, and the beer cheese is sublime!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Bookmark this Page!