Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-14-2011, 02:06 PM  

Denver, Colorado
Movie Theaters

What's the best one in the area? How much do tickets run for there?

Old 02-14-2011, 04:17 PM  

Louisville, Kentucky
I always go to whats now called "Rave Motion Pictures Stonybrook 20" because they are convenient and have all the movies and lots of showtimes. But the "Preston Crossings 16" in okolona is newer and has nicer seats and such. There are a few smaller theaters more in town too, but I dont use them as much, less selection. The only one I use at all is Baxter Avenue Theatres.. but if you want second run movies The Village 8 is where to go.

Tickets are like 8.50 or 8.75 something now a days (village 8 is a lot cheaper). Matin?e is like 6 or 6.50, which is the same price as student and senior tickets. Since Rave took over (cinema de lux use to own it, showcase before that) student price is void on fridays and saturdays, which sucks, but probably doesn't apply to you.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads