Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maine
Click Here to Login

Old 02-14-2011, 08:02 AM  

Old Orchard Beach Camping

Years ago my family would go camping every summer in OOB at Virginia Parks Tent & Trailer. I loved it and haven't been there in about 10 years now. I am looking to try and go camping this year but when I looked them up online, it doesn't seem that they have updated their property much since then.

That led me to Wild Acres Campground which is on the other side of Virginia Parks. It looks nice and I remember it being HUGE when you drive by it. Their website is much better also.

Does anyone have experience with Wild Acres or other OOB campgrounds? It will be my fiance and I with our 8 year old.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:24 AM  

When I was younger and in the boy scouts (like 15 years ago) I went to Wild Acres in Grey, Me. From what I remember it was beautiful campground with a great beach. I was very young, but looking back I could easily appreciate it much more now realizing the beauty of the area.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maine
Bookmark this Page!