Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-17-2010, 09:19 AM  

Middle River, Maryland
i like the carney gun club for shooting trap when i don't feel like dragging the thrower out and loading it in the jeep

Old 10-17-2010, 02:52 PM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
FYI:

Md Shooters Event, Nov 7th:

Md Shooters Annual Fall Shoot at Delmarva Sporting Clays

Old 10-19-2010, 09:58 AM  

Baltimore, Maryland
X2 for Horst And McCann....since I used to work there.

They are a little strict on bullet usage which makes a lot of people mad, but it is not them doing it. They lease the property out and the owner makes the rules and they 100% obied by it.

One day the lead alarm in the back was going off, we were guessing a few people used the wrong ammo. Well the owner of the property called up freaking out about it, turns out it was a faulty alarm or something. But the owner was PISSED!
Old 10-21-2010, 12:43 PM  

Frederick, Maryland
Cressup here in Frederick is not bad. They are a public range and one of the few in this part of the state.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:16 AM  

Laurel, Maryland
I like OnTarget in Severn
Old 11-02-2010, 09:54 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
You're kiddin' right? Let's see there's 9mm alley right off of Frederick Rd. near Westside Shopping Center. Oh yeah...then there's shotgun alley about a block further down. Pretty much anywhere from Broadway to the City line, from North Ave. to Patterson Park is a great place to get some real practical shooting experience on the East side. Their combat hand gunning range is top notch...just gotta watch those ricochets. If you prefer a more mature bit of landscaping to practice your E&E in just about anywhere in N.W. or around Pimlico is good. If you're just up for watching other people shoot try dinner near the Inner Harbor a grab a window seat.

All I can say is Thank God for gun control. Can you imagine what a mess Baltimore City would be if all of those criminals could just go around shooting anybody they wanted anytime that they felt like it?
....oh yeah, I forgot....that is what they do.

That whole city has turned into one giant toilet and the turds have taken over the asylum.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:11 AM  

Baltimore, Maryland
I give a +1 to On Target. I've not really done much shooting, but they were always great when I went.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:07 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
Blue ridge arsenal, It's northern VA. And the only Range I've personally been to. Otherwise, from friends experiences they said it was one of the better ones they had been to.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:51 AM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
That's not in Md though . . .
Old 11-17-2010, 08:28 AM  

Fredneck, MD
Hap Baker in Westminster is a VERY nice range and run by level headed people. Cressap in Frederick is a decent range if you're in this part of the state. Pretty cheap too as they only make you pay per target.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads