Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-22-2010, 07:20 AM  

Frederick, MD
Chinese Restaurant near Frederick

Does anyone know of a good Chinese Restaurant around Frederick? We have found a couple, but they all seem to just get their food from the Sysco truck and heat it up. We found 1 good place in Rockville that makes all of their own food, but it is a drive and is vegan only.

Old 01-01-2011, 06:23 PM  

Frederick, Md
China garden on 40 across from Frederick High is good, doesn't look like much from outside but the food is great. Miyako is great japanese and shushi if your into it. We prefer the one at the mall because their is never a wait and the food is awesome. Also I cant remember the name of it but there is a place on Carroll Creek by Ben and Jerry's that is good too.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:42 PM  

Frederick, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJFF29 View Post
China garden on 40 across from Frederick High is good, doesn't look like much from outside but the food is great. Miyako is great japanese and shushi if your into it. We prefer the one at the mall because their is never a wait and the food is awesome. Also I cant remember the name of it but there is a place on Carroll Creek by Ben and Jerry's that is good too.
Hinode is the one on the creek and is good. I'll give the others a try. thanks.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:50 AM  

Frederick, Maryland
Easterns on New Design Rd in the Giant shopping center never does me wrong. I wish the spicy food was really spicy though. Other than that the wife and I get it almost weekly.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.