Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login

Old 12-03-2010, 09:53 AM  

Washington D.C., Maryland
Fly Fishing

Just moved in from Alaska, where I was learning to Fly Fish. Bought a book about trout fishing in Maryland and it seems the best spots for me will be up around Baltimore. Looking for some info/insight from you savvy ole veterans out there. Probably most interested in hooking up with a good guide/fly shop that can show me the ropes. Thanks ahead of time for the help!

Old 12-04-2010, 06:02 PM  

Westminster, Maryland
When you buy your MD fishing license you will recieve a booklet showing all the stocking locations and the dates. Also will be listed areas only for fly fishing catch and release. I'm not sure what area you are in but they are all over the state. There is atleast 40 places to go. I usually go the Patapsco at many spots, there are places in Ann Arundel and Frederick. If you go the Md DNR website you will be able to find all the info and maps too.

Old 12-09-2010, 04:09 PM  

Elkton, Maryland
I like heading to pa or de on the white clay creek. Nice trout runs there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!