Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-10-2010, 10:57 AM  

Greenbelt, MD, Maryland
Good Brewpubs / Bars?

I live pretty close to Franklin's in Hyattsville and go there often.

When I make it into DC I like The Churchkey.

Has anybody ever made it to Brassiere Beck? I went a couple of years ago and remember them having an insane Belgian beer selection but I heard their beer guy left.

Also heard some interesting news that 4 new production breweries are opening in DC next year. All We Can Eat - Beer: DC's impending brewery boom

Old 12-14-2010, 09:46 AM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
We have a few local to us. The larger: Duclaw, Gordon Biersch, Ram's Head around Annapolis. Then a few smaller out here on the shore: Evo, 16 mile, etc.

My hands down all time fav is not a Maryland brew-pub. Dogfish Head Brewery in Milton, De and the pub itself in Rehobeth, De.

Old 12-15-2010, 07:46 AM  

Baltimore, Maryland
I would try to make it to Baltimore for Brewers Art. Great food, and good beer.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:59 PM  

Severna park, Maryland
If you go anywhere in Maryland you have to try victories gastro pub in Columbia. Very nice
Old 12-16-2010, 07:00 PM  

Severna park, Maryland
Another place to go if you are looking for a small place that has awesome food and even better craft beer, try Lures in crownsville Md.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:59 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
I also thought that if your in southern MD then go to the Ruddy Duck. It's worth a try.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:11 AM  

Baltimore, MD
Frisco Grille - new location just opened

Check out the new Frisco Grille if you're in Columbia. Their website isn't up to date yet - they just relocated and reopened a week or so ago.
I hear they now have 29 taps of micros and an expanded menu. They'll be brewing their own beer soon.
New location is on Dobbin Rd near intersection of McGraw - hopefully they update the website shortly. Frisco Grille and Cantina

If you're in Baltimore, Max's can't be beat for selection - over 100 taps, over 300 bottles.
If you want sports and English ales, head to Pratt Street Ale House across from the convention center.
If you're looking for a smaller, cozy environment with friendly bar staff and descent food - check out Muggsy's Mug House on Light St in Federal Hill. For those of you old-timers, it's where Sean Bolan's used to be.
A dozen micros on tap
Old 12-21-2010, 09:30 PM  

Preston, Maryland
Heroes Pub in Annapolis may not brew on site, but they have an outstanding selection with more than 50 beers on tap. They are a firefighter and cop bar, but all are welcome. Their food is out of the world. Make sure that you get the burger topped with their crab dip. It's amazing.
Their url is heroespub.com
Old 12-27-2010, 09:29 AM  

Salisbury, Maryland
for salisbury md, Specific Gravity..period..theirs also the Evolution Craft Brewing Tasting room...cool after work spot. low key..good people..
Old 12-27-2010, 10:00 AM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikarezra View Post
Heroes Pub in Annapolis may not brew on site, but they have an outstanding selection with more than 50 beers on tap. They are a firefighter and cop bar, but all are welcome. Their food is out of the world. Make sure that you get the burger topped with their crab dip. It's amazing.
Their url is heroespub.com
I grew up in that bar . . .

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads