Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login

Old 11-22-2010, 05:43 AM  

Annapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubdeep View Post
I loved that place when we lived downtown. Some of the best margaritas around Annapolis. Is the new building going to be in the same spot?
No they are moving to a new building near the Navy stadium behind the Graul's market. I keep checking to see when they are opening, but still no announcement.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:10 AM  

College Park, Maryland
I worked at Rio Grande Cafe in Bethesda a few months back. They have authentic TexMex that's amazing. I had a table of Texans come in once and they claimed our food tasted exactly like it does in Texas. Top notch service and reasonably priced too, I'd definitely recommend... don't forget the Swirl (margherita/sangria mix). Amazing!

Old 11-23-2010, 07:34 PM  

VA
Nah nah nah... .You have got to go to Fajita Coast in Four Corners.... That's Silver Spring, University Blvd and Colesville Rd.

Looks like a chain, is NOT a chain, and has some of the most ridiculous Fajitas I have ever had. When you go... Steak Fajitas. Unreal.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:04 PM  

Try Plazuelas in Eldersburg. Awesome Mexican!
Plazuelas - Eldersburg, MD
Old 12-03-2010, 05:24 PM  

Bowie, MD
Used to get some really awesome food down in New Mexico, and in Washington state when I lived there...

Haven't quite found anything that tastes totally authentic, but I've found a few places to have pretty decent Mexican Cuisine.

Pachanga Grill in Odenton, MD has decent food...

Also, Mari Luna in Pikesville, MD was pretty good as well...

I have to say that all of the Mexican places I've been to in SoMD are somewhat strange...the food is good, but just not what I expected or was hoping for.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:32 AM  

baltimore, md
oh man i found some kill tacos in martinsburg

Taqueria El Korita
1117 North Queen Street
Martinsburg, WV 25404-3602

its a drive-up or walkup. did you ever go to a wienerschnitzel (ff chain west coast)?
i had the carne asada tacos. the meat was seasoned great and was tender and moist. I dont know about you guys but its nice to have decent sized cut steak on a taco that you dont have to chew for an hour or meat that's cut/diced so small it looks like cat food.
the asada was cooked to perfection. i ordered with hot salsa and my tacos came with onions and cilantro and a side of radishes. there wasnt a bunch of "juice" making my corn tortillas soggy but my tacos werent all dried out either. I'm going back every time i pass there. definately best from winchester to chambersburg on the 81
its a buck and a half per taco.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:24 AM  

Salisbury, Maryland
Best baja..fish and shrimp tacos..hit up El Dorado in Rehoboth beach delaware..its worth the hour drive..super fresh super good..awesome people who work there..other than that i would say my house..my wife can do up some seriously good tacos.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:05 AM  

Fairfield, PA
Try Fajita Grande

Fajita Grande on the Golden Mile in Frederick MD is excellent. The flautas and tomales also rock!
Old 01-06-2011, 01:20 PM  

Pasadena, Maryland
There is an El Salto's in Brooklyn Park also. And as mentioned Plaza Giarbaldi is good too!
Old 01-07-2011, 07:29 AM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikota40 View Post
Taqueria El Korita
1117 North Queen Street
Martinsburg, WV 25404-3602
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordkyle1 View Post
El Dorado in Rehoboth beach delaware

Ummm . . neither of which are in Maryland.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!