Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-14-2010, 07:52 PM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Well it is just sand . . . . lol

Old 10-15-2010, 07:48 AM  

Frederick, MD
One of the biggest things I can say is make sure you have WRITTEN permission if you use "private" land or somewhere you dont specifically pay to get in like Assategue or one of the parks. A lot of people that do have large properties like to keep them to themselves so be careful if you venture off.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:56 AM  

Baltimore, Maryland
Cedar lane in Harford County is gone , I heard about Stepney road, anyone know about that?
Old 10-15-2010, 12:50 PM  

Baltimore, MD
There are some old abandoned BellSouth access roads in northern MD. They are private property so I wouldnt recommend going back on them.

Hubdeep said it all, the reason these places are being shut down is because of ignorance.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:40 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
Green Ridge is more of a fire road. I've seen people wheeling at Bloody Pond south of Baltimore.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:25 PM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeprestoration View Post
I've seen people wheeling at Bloody Pond south of Baltimore.
Baltimore County PD frequents there with their S10 and AACO likes to do fly overs there.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:01 AM  

Baltimore, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar379c View Post
ask around on the other maryland forums, i know there's a couple places in harford county that are kept under the radar that people use all the time.
Hahaha you think they are kept under the radar thats funny. Everyone and their mother knows about every wheeling spot in Harford....and yes cops do too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by link16 View Post
Cedar lane in Harford County is gone , I heard about Stepney road, anyone know about that?
Illegal, all spots in Harford are 100% illegal...people will say else wise but they are.

There is one spot already mentioned in this thread that is a legal wheelin spot around here.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:33 PM  

Cumberland, MD
What about other places in Western MD besides Green Ridge? Seems to me Savage River Forrest might have something. Something in Garrett County too maybe?
Old 11-25-2010, 08:14 AM  

Frederick, Maryland
There are lots of hunting trails out in western Md...only open during the hunting season itself...and finding them can be hit or miss...you kind of have to just drive out, turn on a back road and find them on your own....many don't go more than a mile or two in the woods, but getting down them can be fun.

There is a downside, in that, I have gone back to a hunting road I used before, only to find it closed...but eventually find another that was closed before that is now open.

I like exploring, so heading out to western Md and camping for a long weekend and just driving around works well for me.

Wv is great for hunting trails too! (actually, better)
Old 11-30-2010, 06:11 PM  

Westminster, Maryland
At Green Ridge the ride is what you make of it. You can make it fun unless you are having a race. Running fourwheelers there is fun also. There a few four wheeling roads in Garrett, one that comes to mine is poplar lick I think it is called, I've only ran it on snowmobiles so I am not sure what the terain is for sure. I have ran several of the fire roads there, it is illegal but but traffic back there is so sparse that I don't think it is to likely to get caught. Anyway I'm dang near sixty, so fun to me might be a little different then to a twenty - thirty year old.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.