Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-05-2011, 06:58 AM  

Laurel, Maryland
Let me google that for you

Old 01-06-2011, 07:40 AM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmywrangler03 View Post
But dunes are the best.
Rocks > Sand > Snow> Mud

Old 01-07-2011, 09:56 AM  

Maryland
Whatever you do and whereever you go make sure it's mostly legal. We already have a reputation around here as a bunch of tresspassing, tearing up land, drunk, carrying on, don't give a S about the enviroment hillbillies. Don't give the Anti crowd any more fodder. Not saying I haven't been involved in some not so legal wheelin and not sayin that you would. Just a friendly reminder.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:03 PM  

Southern MD, Maryland
charle county offroad......

the place in charles county is just off st charles parkway @ radio station road in la plata. google map it using sattelite to get good idea of massive area. i think property belongs tp Aggregate Industries, but have never been chases off property. even when i i encountered MdDNR police and county sherriff's. hell, one time an aggregate security guy in a 4x4 chevy truck took me on a tour through the property, so i wouldnt get lost.not sure if my fire department plates pay any importance.this place is awsome and 5 minutes from my house. biggest problem is it will eventually end because of d*cless a**hole's that are dumping crap, which is evvironmentally impacting because the wicomico watershed runs through the property.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:03 PM  

Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxnyj18 View Post
Hahaha you think they are kept under the radar thats funny. Everyone and their mother knows about every wheeling spot in Harford....and yes cops do too.

Illegal, all spots in Harford are 100% illegal...people will say else wise but they are.

There is one spot already mentioned in this thread that is a legal wheelin spot around here.
Exactly, If the Cedar lane you are talking about is the road, Then it is a public dirt road go ahead and drive all you want on it. If you are referring to what everyone really reffers to when they say Cedar lane then it has always been illegal. The land owner used to be more lax about it but that was a long time ago. There are plenty of dirt public roads in Harford county. If you want more fun then that, You need to go buy your own land or get frienly with some farmers or large landowners. Alot of farmers allow hunters on their property if they are friendly and willing to do some work for compensation. Wheelin doesn't have to be any different.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:47 PM  

Poolesville/Salisbury, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubdeep View Post
Rocks > Sand > Snow> Mud

I'd have to agree. Rocks are my favorite as well with mud being my least favorite lol. Snow can be fun if there is a lot of it (like last year)

Rausch is great, haven't been to Crozet or any of the other 4x4 parks but would like to eventually if they are worth going too.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:31 AM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by MO2500 View Post
I'd have to agree. Rocks are my favorite as well with mud being my least favorite lol. Snow can be fun if there is a lot of it (like last year)

Rausch is great, haven't been to Crozet or any of the other 4x4 parks but would like to eventually if they are worth going too.
Crozet is awesome. We competed in the VROC Championship there some years ago. Crazy terrain. Expect breakage though. Chris Packard is a helluva guy, but a bit nuts on his interpretation of trail levels. His blue trails are like a Rausch Creek red. . . .
Old 01-15-2011, 04:04 PM  

Poolesville/Salisbury, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubdeep View Post
Crozet is awesome. We competed in the VROC Championship there some years ago. Crazy terrain. Expect breakage though. Chris Packard is a helluva guy, but a bit nuts on his interpretation of trail levels. His blue trails are like a Rausch Creek red. . . .
Information noted I may have to make a trip there when I get some more of my build finished. Working on the full cage now
Old 01-17-2011, 10:11 AM  

baltimore, maryland
there are trails that they made for pipe lines in hunt valley that i like to go on from time to time. also, if u make the trek up to delta PA there is trails road which is really awesome
Old 01-17-2011, 07:11 PM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Be wary. The trails in Hunt Valley may not be marked, but are restricted areas to BG&E personnel only. Homeland Security could jump on trespassers . . . Lol

On the other hand, Trails Road in Delta, Pa is a legal 'road' that is not maintained by the township. While there is private property at both ends of the road, just stay on the trail and don't cross the stream and you'll have a great time.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.