Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2010, 12:41 PM  

Memphis, TN
Trip to Maryland

So I'm scoping out the Maryland scene online. I'm making a trip in the Spring and was looking into trying out a local winery. I will most likely be in the central region of the state, any helpful tips?

Old 12-28-2010, 08:49 PM  

Baltimore, MD
winery or brewery?

I'm not familiar with the MD wine scene, but you might want to consider some brewery visits. There are many brew-pubs in the state. Rather than give you a partial list, just do a web search for "md breweries". Cheers!

Old 01-01-2011, 06:12 PM  

Frederick, Md
Linganore Winery in New Market, Md is a really popular place, lots of events throughout the spring and summer. Bands and things like that. Right off of Route 70 Between Frederick and Baltimore.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:35 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
Baltimore Co has Boordy Vineyards and Harford has Fiore vineyards that aree both very good, according to my mom.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:35 PM  

I know its not in central MD but there is St. Michaels Winery in St. Michaels, MD (eastern shore). Heard the wine is good and the scenery is beautiful on the eastern shore!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:36 AM  

I am planning to be at Connecticut and Rhode Island to visit my friends and relatives there. I am missing them very much and would like to experience every bit of things there.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:31 AM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
I am planning to be at Connecticut and Rhode Island to visit my friends and relatives there. I am missing them very much and would like to experience every bit of things there.
This is the Maryland forum. This post might be better suited for the Connecticut and/or Rhode Island forum.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!