Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2010, 06:32 AM  

Billerica, MA
I'm about as far out as I found to be bearable in Billerica. The commute to Cambridge generally takes me an hour, but I avoid both 93 & 128 to preserve my sanity.

Old 11-29-2010, 02:09 PM  

Salem, Massachusetts
I am very tired of staring at the scenery on 1A south. It's not very interesting south of me.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:03 AM  

I love living out west of the city: great access to rivers, hiking trails and the ski areas in winter. Drawback is the commute on the Masspike or Rt 2 - it's then that I wish I lived in the city
Old 12-01-2010, 05:15 PM  

Worcester, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by asterix404 View Post
I wouldn't commute to Boston without public transit. Natick, it's a real breeze (like 30m) except you get the joy of dealing with the worst commuter rail train in the state by number of delays. It's because if the Worcester to Boston CSX train runs a tiny bit late, everything is delayed.
If the railyard gets expanded in Worcester as planned, then there will be better commuting times along that line. CSX wants to make lots of improvements that are going to open up more slots for commuter trains.

Gull Senatr

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Bookmark this Page!