Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Click Here to Login

Old 12-16-2010, 05:32 AM  

Gloucester, MA
Gloucester, MA, Great Place to Eat

Gloucester is known for its FISH? Italian/Portuguese Foods and good Beaches.

Gloucester has some of the best Sea-Food around, served in Restaurants, sold in Fish Market and caught off the Piers, you can?t go wrong with Sea-Food in Gloucester, MA.

Restaurants:

Lobsta Land - The best Buffalo Strip in town are at ?Lobsta Land? along with a lot of great dishes, too many to list but check them out when in town, prices are reasonable, food is well served and great tasting. Only draw back is it is closed from mid December to mid April.

Piolet House - Small place but good food at a good price, mostly grilled but served in abundance.

Latitude 43 - this place has the best all around food list, great drinks and good waiting staff but a little pricy. If sitting on the Waterfront of a Fishing Town is your thing then this is a great place to eat.

Causeway Restaurant - If small places and good food served in abundance is what you are looking for then this is the place. The servings are so large you will take some home.
Only problem but not a biggy? no liquor license but you can bring your own.

Also a large number of smaller Itaalian Restaurants are located all over the city, check out the Web.

Beaches - Good Harbor, Wingaersheek, Nile?s and a lot of smaller ones very private and well groomed.

Well that covers it, any questions just ask.

Post any comments you like with in the rules.

ltr and enjoy a great town, Gloucester, MA

Old 12-20-2010, 08:23 PM  

Ma
The Franklin is one of my favorite restaurants!

Old 02-08-2011, 11:59 PM  

Marblehead, Massachusetts
This is really great to hear, we're moving to Gloucester for the summer, normally reside over in Marblehead, and I bet my parents would love to hear of this.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:19 AM  

Gloucester, MA
I have live in at least 10 other locations and have come back to Gloucester, MA.

My wife now wants to move to a warmer area of the country, nice idea but leave New England, it is a hard decision.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Bookmark this Page!