Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Click Here to Login

Old 12-09-2010, 09:35 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaronElectric View Post
I have the single also - fits my needs perfectly.
Now if I could only get a HD shotgun I would be much happier
Times are tough and funds just are not there like they used to be. I just keep browsing the classifieds until I find that deal I can jump on when I actually have cash in hand.
I have an HD 870 I like. How much are you looking to spend? There are a few at Four Seasons.

Old 12-10-2010, 07:41 AM  
Service Manager

Burlington, MA
I am looking to spend maybe $120 or so. I know thats cheap money but I just need a beater home defense. I don't even really have the funds to be looking more of the want then the need at this time.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:17 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaronElectric View Post
I am looking to spend maybe $120 or so. I know thats cheap money but I just need a beater home defense. I don't even really have the funds to be looking more of the want then the need at this time.
Ahhh. I don't even have one that I'd let go at that price. FS has a few that are under $200, but not that far under.

You'd have to start hitting the shops since that price point is rarely advertised. Once you get it, you can start looking for the set ups. Many of us probably have pieces we'd let go for little to nothing.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:54 AM  

CaronElectric, we do post on Northeasternshooters, as well as a few others when we have a class coming up.

BrewDoug, we are about an hour and a half away from you, but I would suggest checking the NRA website to see if there's one near you. Also, you can find some on goal dot org and on the Four Seasons Gun Shop website, fsguns dot com.

Hope this helps!!
Old 12-13-2010, 08:24 AM  
Service Manager

Burlington, MA
Glad to hear it amerigunteacher Just wanted to make sure.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Bookmark this Page!