Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Click Here to Login

Old 09-09-2010, 01:46 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Los Angeles, California
Please give me one good reason to visit Massachusetts

I would like to plan a tour of the U.S.A.
Would you help me decide where to go by giving us one good reason to visit your State.
Thanks

Old 09-14-2010, 08:41 PM  
Look at that

Belchertown, Massachusetts
foliage? .

Old 09-21-2010, 01:55 PM  

Boston, MA
To pick me up and take me away from Boston.... Got stationed here and use every reason to get out.

Bot Boston can be fun with family. You have the redsox, some muesums, Quincy market area. The ghost tours are popular. But please, take me away.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:35 PM  
Look at that

Old 09-21-2010, 09:10 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York

Old 09-22-2010, 02:58 PM  

Boston, Mass
A good reason is Boston itself. Plenty to see. All the history that helped to start this country.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:10 PM  
Look at that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLJ View Post
A good reason is Boston itself. Plenty to see. All the history that helped to start this country.
true there is a lot of history to be seen.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:13 PM  
Look at that

If you come out here around this time of year you could go to the Big E (eastern states expedition). Which is a big fair for all of the new england states.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:08 PM  

Marblehead, Massachusetts
Boston is a great city to be in. Its a fair amount more peaceful and safer than New York. The North End in Boston is known as Little Italy and they have some outstanding Italian food. The original Pizzeria Regina is located there and it is probably the most delicious Pizza you've ever had. If you dont want to be in the city go to the east coast. Cape Cod has some beautiful beaches. If you're up for a ferry ride the island of Nantucket is quite elegant and a great place to walk around and relax. Its what I call the playground of the rich and famous though. Or you can enjoy the north shore where I live haha. Salem is the original witch city, they have some cool meuseums and is probably the best place to be during Halloween in the whole northshore.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:05 PM  

Fleming Island, Florida
Boston. Nuff said. It's my favorite city. I've been a Red Sox fan since I was ten years old and finally had my chance to visit the town and Fenway Park in 2000. It rained the whole weekend, all the games were cancelled, and I fell in love with the town. Been back several times since and can't wait to go back. There's more history in that town than there is in some countries. Take a good guide book but try not to be a total tourist. Seek out the local joints. That's where you'll get a feel for the city.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Bookmark this Page!