Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-12-2010, 09:53 AM  

Boston, MA
Hate

The people's republic of Cambridge - are they really going to give illegals free tuition in state universities?

Old 12-13-2010, 01:14 PM  

Worcester, Massachusetts
The graft and blatant corruption that everyone says they will fix, but never will.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:10 PM  
AMSOIL Indepdent Dealer

Woodstock, CT
Wow, my fellow members have taken the words right out of my mouth. Sort of sounds like a few people here might listen to 96.9
Old 12-14-2010, 11:54 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdogk911 View Post
The taxes, too many laws, too much treating its residents like children and not allowing them the rights other states residents have . Not too much I hate about it, just a few big ones.
Pretty much the same here... Taxes are top of the list... Then some of the laws that make it almost a police state... Then there's trying to drive into Boston (I avoid it if at all possible)... I despise taking public transit, so I don't go into Boston unless I have no choice (under 20 times in the past 14 years)... Of course, there's also the M*******s that run all over the place... Visited the Brunswick/Freeport, Maine area in July... MUCH nicer people, so much more relaxed than most places in MA too... I find that's pretty common once you get a little distance between the MA boarder and states to the north... One of the reasons I actually want to move in that direction.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:00 PM  

New Braintree, Ma
I can't stand the taxes, the people who abuse welfare, disability, and all those programs
the worst is the politics, they are as bad as the roads and they really suck
Old 12-16-2010, 03:00 PM  

Boston, Massachusetts
I would have to say that I don't like the fact that public transportation ends way too early.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:50 PM  

Shrewsbury,Ma, MA
Yeah I have to agree it's the high taxes!
Old 12-17-2010, 11:33 AM  

north adams, ma
the very worst part is most deffinatley the outrageous laws they come up with. a better question would be what don't you hate about mass?
Old 12-21-2010, 09:26 AM  

Boston, MA
Whining victim-wannabees who stopped paying attention to the real world in the 80s and can't be bothered to learn the current facts about MA taxes, laws etc.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:09 PM  

north adams, ma
woah m******* alert!! haha

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.