Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Miami
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-15-2010, 01:48 PM  
Beer Review Dude

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Calling all Miami homebrewers...

If anyone wants to get together and brew sometime, let me know. Always looking for more people to brew with.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:38 PM  

Miami, FL
I've only been brewing for a year and just got into all grain, but I'll give you an extra hand if you ever need one.

I actually have a Rogue Shakespeare Stout clone all grain kit (Thespian Stout from High Gravity) that I haven't brewed yet. It's for a 5 gallon batch. I don't actually drink stout that much. I actually prefer ales. I just want to make it for some old friends in Jersey that made a couple of requests. I'll be will to split it for free if you bring your own carboy or something whenever I decide to brew it.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:58 AM  
Beer Review Dude

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStrongo View Post
I've only been brewing for a year and just got into all grain, but I'll give you an extra hand if you ever need one.

I actually have a Rogue Shakespeare Stout clone all grain kit (Thespian Stout from High Gravity) that I haven't brewed yet. It's for a 5 gallon batch. I don't actually drink stout that much. I actually prefer ales. I just want to make it for some old friends in Jersey that made a couple of requests. I'll be will to split it for free if you bring your own carboy or something whenever I decide to brew it.
I'd love to split it with you, I love the Shakespeare Stout. When are you planning on brewing it?
Old 11-23-2010, 06:39 PM  

Miami, FL
I'm thinking early December. I'm getting married pretty soon, so things have been hectic. Probably why I haven't brewed it yet.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:41 AM  

west palm beach, fl
im down.
can it be a little more north then miami?
palm beach gardens here, so thats a decent hike with 5 gallons of wort.
theres gotta be a ft lauderdale brewer in here somewhere.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:57 PM  

Coral Springs, FL
i'm in Coral Springs, just started brewing a couple months ago
Old 12-21-2010, 10:15 AM  

Miami, Florida
Im always looking for some help with my homebrews, I live in Aventura and have been homebrewing for almost two years and have been knocking out anywhere from 2-4 brews a month. I have a imperial ipa and a lambic in primary fermentation right now. With a coconut porter and barrel aged barleywine up on the board next.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:35 PM  

Coral Springs, Florida
Check out Bxbeerdepot.com. They do monthly tastings/meetups, group brew sessions and other special events. Every friday it's party time there as well.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:29 PM  

coral springs, florida
Coral Springs here. Been brewing for about 6 months with about 50 gal under the belt. Have almost all the equipment to go allgrain for up to 15 gallons.... B
Old 12-28-2010, 07:35 PM  

Miami, Florida
Any good store further south? Homestead.

Is there any good brewery store down South, between Kendall and Homestead?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Miami
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.