Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Miami
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-27-2010, 10:29 AM  

Miami, FL
Metro Rail

When was the last time you used it? In my case I would say about a year ago, it's sad that we don't have a bigger train system.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:07 PM  

Miramar, FL
My best friend works with the security company for the rail... after hearing the stories he has had... I don't want to ride any more... They get attempted suicides almost everyday...
Last time I rode it was just the Mover about a year ago. I saw that they are expanding it to the airport soon.

Old 01-15-2011, 11:24 AM  

Miami, Florida
I have used a few times to get to the Heat games. I live out west and its really useless to me unless I am going downtown and don't want to park.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:35 AM  

homestead, florida
i use to use it all the time when the panthers were down here. was great for me, drive to dadeland and get dropped off at the arena. haven't used it since they moved to broward.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:30 AM  

Miami, Florida
Yeah. When we had the Panthers down here it was great. The rail dropped you off across the street. I used to go just to get the players autographs.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Miami
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.