Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-11-2010, 07:20 PM  
zymurgist

detroit, michigan
Best Burger??

I LOVE the royal burger with extra bacon and made a monster from Red Robin. That is a heart attack on a bun lol. Also from the various T/A's in our state the country pride burger is also another favorite. Another good place is Fudruckers on 18 and Van Dyke is also another good place to get some good fresh made burgers at.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:37 PM  

Scottville, Michigan
Best Burgers... Brown Bear in Pentwater. Huge, delicious, and reasonably priced.

Old 11-12-2010, 06:57 AM  
zymurgist

detroit, michigan
wheres that at? i live in detroit
Old 11-12-2010, 01:03 PM  

Scottville, Michigan
Yep, I saw you location under your user name. The Brown Bear is in Pentwater (north of Muskegon, south of Ludington) but is a great burger for those in this area. The original post didn't say just in the Detroit area.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:05 AM  
Special Agent

Fennville, MI
Best burger is not in Michigan, but in Harrison Nebraska, as Sioux Sundry. It's called a Coffee Burger, named after rancher in the vicinity. I believe it was Doris Wasserburger that made the hamburger, link here: Morning 115 : Harrison, Nebraska : : : roadtrip.beimers.com : : :

But as I recall it was 2 ea 16oz hamburger patties stacked on top each other with lots of cheese, pickles, onion, etc. Saw in a recent obituary that she had died, so that burger may no longer be around. But if you ate very many of them you would be ....round.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:58 PM  

Lansing, Michigan
Macs in West Branch has a great burger , All their food is good.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:10 AM  

Port Huron, Michigan
I've come to believe that the best bar burgers are from the Snooker's, Mc Vie's, Lu & Carl's, Stout Irish Pub places owned by Mike Abrams. They have a godd "meaty" flavor to them. And the price is right, on Wednesdays they are 3 bucks for burgers and fries.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:10 AM  

warren, michigan
there is a bar by my house called Sud's that has a great bar burger. I have heard that the Hub bar makes a great bar burger. As for the royal burger at RR it is great. You should also try the Mt Olympus burger at RR if they still have it.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:19 AM  

Gladwin, Michigan
Best Burger

Ok all you burger eaters, try Seaburgers Cheeseburgers in Mt. Clemens voted the best in Macomb County by the Free Press.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:56 PM  

Edwardsburg, MI
If venison is your style, Leo's Lodge has a fantastic venison burger that's quite large and even relatively inexpensive. Of course, this is in Okemos, just outside of Lansing.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.