Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-18-2011, 08:10 AM  

West Palm Beach
born and raised in KZoo and now i live in West Palm Beach, FL. Nice enough weather but man do i miss Kalamazoo! Will be moving back as soon as I find a job! You can't beat it though (although the no 3g thing does suck). I love that you can live in the country and still be within 15 minutes of anything you could want. And if you want the city feel, downtown is fantastic!

Old 02-02-2011, 09:12 PM  

Visited there three times in the last few years and always find something new. Really like the downtown. Usually stay at the Raddison and walk from there. Family loves Zazios (sp).

Old 02-21-2011, 01:55 PM  

Not sure if the drive to Chicago and Detroit are short but you are right about the cheap cost of living.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:56 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy12321 View Post
Visited there three times in the last few years and always find something new. Really like the downtown. Usually stay at the Raddison and walk from there. Family loves Zazios (sp).
Both are pricey!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.