Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-04-2011, 08:28 AM  

I like to run the seasonal roads in the Allegan state game area.. but its not hardcore wheeling and you have to be carefull to stay on the legal roads. anyone know any good places in SW MI?

Old 01-04-2011, 10:11 PM  

Macomb, MI
Just thought I would udate from the first post
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidfig View Post
Hey all, found this site through JeepForum.com.

Wanted to post on here that we have started a new Jeep Club for the Southeaster portion of Michigan. Membership is open to all Jeep owners.

We are starting to meet up on Woodward Ave. on Friday nights.
We have started an SE Michigan Jeep club. Participation is beyond what we originally anticipated which is great. We are still meeting on Fridays but we are cutting down to every other friday and we have moved to Boston's Pizza on M59 and Hayes. Just a bunch of us having a few beers/pops, maybe a bite to eat and watch a game or something. We have both guys and girls, young'n and oldies in the group. All are welcome. Just clean, legal fun!

We are currently planning another local trip for January as well, most of us here intend on hitting up all the bigs at some point this year(Mounds, R&V, Bundy Hill, Silver Lake, Twisted Trails and Drummond Island) as well as some regular legal trails.

Here's our group site : N2DEEP-OFFROAD

Because I drive the WJ and have the smallest lift.. I spend a lot of time just shooting the photos(my other hobby).. Here's a few

First Mine

Group shot from our first organized outing

Shot from the end of the day at our first outing

and our second official organized outing.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:22 AM  

Davison, MI
that is one sweet jeep!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:24 AM  

Davison, MI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliFrei64 View Post
Just thought I would udate from the first post

We have started an SE Michigan Jeep club. Participation is beyond what we originally anticipated which is great. We are still meeting on Fridays but we are cutting down to every other friday and we have moved to Boston's Pizza on M59 and Hayes. Just a bunch of us having a few beers/pops, maybe a bite to eat and watch a game or something. We have both guys and girls, young'n and oldies in the group. All are welcome. Just clean, legal fun!

We are currently planning another local trip for January as well, most of us here intend on hitting up all the bigs at some point this year(Mounds, R&V, Bundy Hill, Silver Lake, Twisted Trails and Drummond Island) as well as some regular legal trails.

Here's our group site : N2DEEP-OFFROAD

Because I drive the WJ and have the smallest lift.. I spend a lot of time just shooting the photos(my other hobby).. Here's a few

First Mine

Group shot from our first organized outing

Shot from the end of the day at our first outing

and our second official organized outing.

Love the name of your club --N2Deep-- been there MANY times!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:52 AM  
N 2 Deep JC

Rochester Hills, Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmjeeper View Post
Love the name of your club --N2Deep-- been there MANY times!
HEY THAT'S ME!! LOL!

Chili and I are trying to get our name out there. We really want more and more Jeeps to join in on the fun. It's always nice to see the Boston's parking lot full of different flavored Jeeps.

It's funner () when we go on an outing and we have a trail of 13+ Jeeps! LOL! (Yeah, I said FUNNER)
Old 01-14-2011, 11:54 AM  
N 2 Deep JC

Oh, and mine is the 2nd to the end on the right in the first pic.
The closest one to the camera in the second pic.
And the 2nd to the end on the right in the third pic.

I have the 'lowrider' of the group since I've not lifted nor upgraded the tires.....YET!
Old 01-14-2011, 12:09 PM  
N 2 Deep JC

N2DEEP @ the Mounds

That would be ME!

Da Smurf!

Don't know if you can make it unless you try! He didn't make it!

GOT MUD?
Old 01-14-2011, 08:44 PM  

Warren, Michigan
Nice, I might have to stop by one Friday. I've only been on some seasonal roads up near Irons, MI. Would be cool to go to a real outing.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:59 PM  

mt.pleasent, MI
very nice. im from right around there. i might be half tempted to join. i've got a YJ that i've been working on.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:11 PM  

mt.pleasent, MI
im in that area from time to time.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads