Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-17-2011, 01:37 PM  

Sault Ste Marie, Michigan
Relocating - Got a Job in Milwaukee

Hey everybody,

I was recently offered a job in Milwaukee so in two weeks I will be relocating there. My job is in Glendale, however, my fianc?e is interviewing for a couple of jobs in the western suburbs (Waukesha, Oconomowoc, etc). Where would be a nice central location for us to look at living? We've drive then Wauwatosa a couple of times and that seems nice. Brookfield looked nice too but really didn't seem have the character that Wauwatosa did. We are both young professionals who will be starting their careers. We have some family that we can stay with for a little while until we find something that we like. So we aren't being forced to settle for something quickly. What do you guys suggest?

Thanks,

BSR

Old 04-19-2011, 12:58 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Too many years since I lived there but you're getting a nice city. Shorewood and along the lake are too expensive. Western suburbs are where to look. Avoid the South side of Milwaukee if possible.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.