Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis / St Paul
Click Here to Login

Old 11-15-2010, 10:33 AM  

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Andrew Zimmern

I didn't realize he was from here! Has anyone met him? I saw a Man V Food where he sat down with Adam and made him try lutefisk, neither one could stomach it.

I went looking for old episodes, he did one on Minnesota! Did anyone catch it?

Old 11-21-2010, 10:35 PM  

Anoka, Minnesota
If you Wikipedia him you will find out that he was from New York originally. However, after he came out of treatment at Hazelton he has been in the Twin Cities for some time. He use to be on Fox 9 for a while as well.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:24 PM  

Richfield, MN
I saw the one from MN, it was pretty interesting. But he seemed to cover more rural areas instead of the cities.

Alton Brown also came through here on his Pavement show, that was a lot more interesting. They ended the show up along the north shore eating lutafesk... or attempting to.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:02 AM  

Weak, Lutefisk is delicious.

I think they also did a dives diners drive ins show a few times talking about the juicy lucys, and also the meter brats at gasthofs.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:14 PM  

South of The River, Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-City View Post
Weak, Lutefisk is delicious.

I think they also did a dives diners drive ins show a few times talking about the juicy lucys, and also the meter brats at gasthofs.
The meter braten was a man v food show, I believe that was the same one where Adam Richman hooked up with Zimmern. He writes for MSP Magazine as well as his Travel Channel exploits.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis / St Paul
Bookmark this Page!