Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Mississippi
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-20-2010, 02:03 PM  

Camden, Misssissippi
Toyota

Does any one here work for Toyota? I need a job, I've been told the test you take is hard, lot's of math. Has anyone here taken it and can you shed a little light on it?

Old 10-10-2010, 11:33 PM  

Jackson, Mississippi
Well.. I don't know about Toyota but a buddy of mine works for Nissan and I just hope they run Toyota plants better than Nissan plants.

Old 10-16-2010, 06:36 AM  

brandon, ms
I need a job too, but the new Toyota plant is supposed to be in tupelo or somewhere in northern MS ain't it? I wish I could find a job in state cause I'm definately tired of having to stay gone working out of state
Old 01-04-2011, 07:10 PM  

Vancleave, Mississippi
I'm a mechanic at a toyota dealership. Lol I'm assuming your talking about the plant though.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:15 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
We have a Toyota plant here in Central Texas and a family member tried to get a job there. He said the interview with GRUELING. All day long, various hand/eye tests including actually doing factory type work.

I was told though they pay well and give great benefits.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:29 PM  

Jackson, Mississippi
If they are like Nissan (which I assume they are as they want to compete with Nissan) the pay is awesome but you will work your butt off for it. Interview is hard but it also depends on what you are interviewing for. My buddy gave me a copy of the machine maintenance tech interview one time and it was so simple I was a little scared.

Questions like "If you fill a glass up with ice and water, what will happen to the water level when the ice melts?" I just had to laugh at the test.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:26 PM  

Laurel, Mississippi
Like the others said the testing is hard. Had a friend telling me about. It seemed like they try to weed most out. Almost like a one day boot camp.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:57 PM  

Ripley, Mississippi
My brother got hired last month and the test are pretty brutal but getting a job would be worth it.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:21 PM  

toyota = fail

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Mississippi
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads