Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri
Click Here to Login

Old 12-29-2010, 09:24 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
If you want to save a little money, the motels in Springfield are cheaper and it's a short drive to Branson.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:28 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
If you want to save a little money, the motels in Springfield are cheaper and it's a short drive to Branson.
Been to Branson twice...Stayed at the Dutton Inn twice...Summer rate was seniors $59 a night with hot breakfast!! Right on the main drag..

I see that their Jan rates are in the 40's..

Old 01-10-2011, 01:56 PM  
Go Blues!

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
How was it? Did you end up going? I looked at it but decided to head to Florida instead as it just seemed to cold!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:23 PM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleforge View Post
How was it? Did you end up going? I looked at it but decided to head to Florida instead as it just seemed to cold!
Same here...Too cold for me....
Old 01-24-2011, 11:52 AM  

Leesburg, Florida
Branson during the winter is a ghost town. Most of the attractions are shut down. A lot of the hotels close and even some of the restaurants! The locals utilize the tourist industry for just about everything, shame really. A lot of friends of mine go on unemployment till things pick up in March. If you go there, learn the back roads (red, blue, green, and yellow routes) they will save you a ton of time and aggrevation.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri
Bookmark this Page!