Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri
Click Here to Login

Old 11-11-2010, 02:55 AM  

Jonesboro, Arkansas
Places to Wheel in MO

List Places to wheel in Missouri and reviews on them if you have been there.

Old 11-17-2010, 11:23 AM  

Independence, MO
I used to wheel a lot at Deepwater before I sold my Jeep. I'm not sure if it's still open, it's been several years since I went, but it was a fun place. Lots of mud, not a lot of rock climbing, camping close by. You could do it all in a day easily. It was a great place to spend a weekend wheeling and bbq'n.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:34 PM  

west plains, missouri
well there SMORR in Seymour that is my favorite theres alot of trails but some of them are wicked theres flat nasty in Salem,mo its pretty good was my favorite until I discovered smorr flat nasty has a lot of good wheelin the waterfalls are always fun and change alot but alot of the obstacles are man made were as smorr are all natural other than the tree's down, then theres bricks 4x4 in popular bluff but its almost all mud and serious mud to lots of stuff with no bottom and thats just not really that fun to me anymore, although when trucks gone wild is there its fun if you can stand all the dumb people there and theres alot of them. I've been to Wa****a its close to farmington,mo and its a pretty nice park to lots of big rock and when you get to the top of the mountain the view is unbelievable I think its the second or third highest point in missouri thats all I can think of right now that I can personally attest to
Old 12-16-2010, 09:52 PM  

doolittle, mo
I've been to flat nasty its pretty cool place to wheel
Old 12-21-2010, 09:54 AM  

Columbia, MO
Finger lakes it fun, challenging at time though. There are some trails there that I would not want to let my son/daughter on. Also have a nice motX track.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:37 AM  
Jeep Crazy

Cape Girardeau, Mo., Missouri
SMORR from what I hear is one of the best in the Midwest. I've yet to go but all I hear is great things. Super trails, great facilities, clean, great owners.....ect

Wa$hita Off-Road near Farmington. http://www.wa****aoffroadtrails.com/ Great trails with big rocks. They are slowly getting their camping area together. They do have electric, water, hot showers and a pavilion but it's more about the trails.
Places to Wheel in MO-washita054.jpg 

Places to Wheel in MO-washita10.jpg 

Old 01-12-2011, 03:26 PM  

Rolla, Mo
Thanks J-Mox! Wa****a looks like the perfect place for us. I have been looking for a good place to wheel and camping makes it that much better.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:26 AM  

Oh that scenery is gorgeous J-Mox!
Old 01-20-2011, 02:07 PM  

St. Peters, MO
Wa****a has something for everyone.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:08 PM  

St. Peters, MO
Don't forget about Hannibal Rocks owned by Tom and Debbie who used to own Rockport.

Hannibal Rocks | Home Page

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri
Bookmark this Page!

« Joplin | Fire »