Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 11:19 AM  

St. Louis, MO
Waldo Pizza is great. Also, if you're ever in the Pizza Shop you have to try the pink stuff.
But my favorite go-to pizza is Papa Murphys!

Old 11-24-2010, 02:02 PM  

Columbia, MO
Personally I like IMOs

Old 11-30-2010, 02:01 PM  
Go Blues!

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
For some reason I really love Pantera's!
Old 11-30-2010, 06:44 PM  

Saint Louis, MO
Love the thread. I want to throw out a correction - in Jeff City an earlier poster referred to Pizza Quick, it's actually spelled Pizza Kwik - useful because the place is a dive and could be hard to find otherwise. Really good, cheap, thin n crispy pizza.

Has anyone had the pizza at Cicero's in the Loop? It's absolutely delicious, and they have great beer and ambiance.

I recently had the pizza at the Schlafly Bottleworks, and it's really good, too. Highly recommend their BBQ pulled pork pizza, because their pulled pork is really great.

I'll also second recommendations on Pi, Black Thorn Pub, The Good Pie, Fortel's, Dewey's, and Shakespeare's in CoMo. They're all quality places, but my favorite is Cicero's pizza, even though I've only been there once.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:42 AM  

Maryland Heights, MO
Blackthorn Pub on Wyoming off South Grand or T's Eatzeria in Lake St. Louis.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:35 PM  

One work Minsky's. KC local and awesome!! currently have i think six stores. Plaza, River Market, Downtown, Shawnee, Olathe, and a few more.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:55 AM  
Go MIZZOU

Columbia, Missouri
If you're in the Columbia area, Shakespeare's is a must. Most days there is a wait (both locations are usually packed), but it's well worth it.

I also have to give props to the Greek restaurants in the area, especially G&D and Angelo's they too have great pizza, a must try!
Old 12-20-2010, 09:32 PM  

lees summit, missouri
Waldo Pizza | Kansas City's Great Little Place for Pizza Great beer list and great pizza...
Old 12-21-2010, 09:48 AM  

Columbia, MO
Shakesspeares in Columbia, MO with the Family. IMO's for MMA fights with the friends (no cover charge.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:03 PM  

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but I wanted to list Pizza By Stout in Joplin, great beer selection too!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri
Bookmark this Page!