Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Mobile
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-07-2010, 09:15 PM  
Jim

Mobile, Alabama
Mobile Jeep Club represent!

Old 10-08-2010, 12:05 AM  

Mt. Carmel, Tennessee
88 XJ Limited, love my XJ'S

Old 10-08-2010, 07:45 PM  

Mobile, Alabama
I have a 95 YJ it is my dd. My boys love it almost as much as I do. Don't go off road unless you count cruising the woods around my house.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:55 PM  

Daphne, AL
The road you are speaking of is "truck trail 10" it has lots of side trails and mud holes (some that will swallow a monster truck). I forget exactly how to get to it from the Bay Minette end, but from the Loxley end go behind Love's trucks stop toward Stillwood Golf Course. Keep going once it turns dirt. There are a few wooden bridges, and its been a while since I have been up there, so access may be limited. I have a 91 YJ for what its worth
Old 11-10-2010, 01:43 PM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Everyone check out the new club, alabamachristian4x4.webs.com . sign up for the forum and say hi.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:26 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakinheep89 View Post
I was stopped for no tag(just bought car, had bill of sale and insurance), apparently something about me just screamed "I have drugs" so they decided to search the car. after an hour of sitting cuffed in a car, they released me and my 2 friends, then they left. Leaving behind all the pieces of my car to put back together. they took the rear seat out, the center console, and every speaker cover on every door. luckily I had a screwdriver to put it back together. thats why I dont like Loxley Po po's. I wish they would let me get close enough to one of those cars for an hour with my tools. they would never put it back together.
Lesson to learn here, never give cops permission to search. I'm a Coast Guard Officer and would never give permission, just out of principal.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Mobile
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads