Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Mobile
Click Here to Login

Old 09-25-2010, 07:31 PM  

Mobile, al
Rental properties.

I'm looking for a place to live. I work at USA medical center and I'm also a student at South. So, since i pretty much split my time between those two places id like to be in between.

If anyone knows of a good landlord, leasing agent or an interesting property post it.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:10 PM  

Mobile, AL
Hometown Rentals seems to be alright. My friend leases a house on Fulton St from them and he has no complaints yet

Old 09-26-2010, 11:38 PM  

Mobile, al
Yea, I wonder if it's worth the 80 bucks they charge for their services?
Old 09-27-2010, 03:04 PM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Have you checked Craigslist?
Old 09-27-2010, 11:42 PM  

Mobile, AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashepard View Post
Yea, I wonder if it's worth the 80 bucks they charge for their services?
it seems to be. he has had quick response from them when stuff happens. his water heater ruptured and they had a new one in and ServPro cleaned the house all in the next day
Old 09-29-2010, 02:34 PM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakinheep89 View Post
it seems to be. he has had quick response from them when stuff happens. his water heater ruptured and they had a new one in and ServPro cleaned the house all in the next day
Hometown rentals is just a listing service for individual landlords. They allow lanlords to post for free and charge the person looking for the rental the fee. The individual landlords are responsible for keeping up the properties.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:01 PM  

Mobile, AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
Hometown rentals is just a listing service for individual landlords. They allow lanlords to post for free and charge the person looking for the rental the fee. The individual landlords are responsible for keeping up the properties.
good to know! I thought they were a rental agencies. I have also heard good things about Azalea rentals(Azalea City maybe? not sure)
Old 01-03-2011, 10:24 AM  

kentucky
Hi, was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what a 1 bed/1 bath apartment rents for on average in the Mobile area? Preferably in a good, safe area where I could have good neighbors, friendly people? Also, how difficult is it to find this in anything that is somewhat close to the beach around gulf shores? Thanks for any good info!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:49 PM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyguy79
Hi, was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what a 1 bed/1 bath apartment rents for on average in the Mobile area? Preferably in a good, safe area where I could have good neighbors, friendly people? Also, how difficult is it to find this in anything that is somewhat close to the beach around gulf shores? Thanks for any good info!
Try Craigslist mobile area.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Mobile
Bookmark this Page!