Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Montana
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

View Poll Results: Are you a Bobcat or a Grizzly
Bobcat 8 66.67%
Grizzly 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2010, 04:13 PM  

Billings, MT
Bobcats or Grizzlies?

I'm looking forward to watching the Cats in the playoffs next weekend. I was curious to see whether people on here cheer for the Bobcats or the Grizzlies.

Next Saturday is the first playoff game in Bozeman for a while, just wanted to say GO CATS!

Wouldn't it be great to see Cats enjoy some post season success this year?

Old 12-01-2010, 12:04 PM  

Bozeman, MT
I am a Griz fan! Go Griz! They definitely gave that game to the Cats, for sure! But that was kind of a recap of how their whole season went. If the Griz had McGee, they would have won the National Championship, for sure.

However, I do root for that Cats because I work for MSU. I graduated from U of M though and you could imagine where my ultimate alliance goes. But I am definitely pulling for the Cats to go to the National title game. Not sure they can do it this year, but they will definitely be good for the next 3 seasons because McGee and Davis are both very young and very talented.

With all that said, Go Cats!

Old 12-05-2010, 07:02 PM  

Delaware
Go Bobcats....Grew up visiting Bozeman and skiing Bridger. MSU was always a fun place, a bit of a party town.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:55 PM  

Los Angeles, California
Well at least they had a good season... As usual they manage to play about 2.5 quarters of really good football per game. (MSU and Spirit of the West marching band alumnus) Get 'em next year 'cats!
Old 12-13-2010, 01:08 PM  
pan

Bozeman, MT
the cat/griz game was great. both teams played with a lot of intensity (esp. the griz), and both had their fair share of penalties and turnovers, so i'm just not feeling that lame argument that the griz "gave" the game to the cats. at least, not like they gave the national championship to villanova last year....
Old 12-13-2010, 04:28 PM  

Portland, Oregon
Bobcat alumni here....

Eat sh!t grizzlies, go Cats go!

Big Sky champs!
Old 12-13-2010, 04:32 PM  

Portland, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjimi View Post
I am a Griz fan! Go Griz! They definitely gave that game to the Cats, for sure! But that was kind of a recap of how their whole season went. If the Griz had McGee, they would have won the National Championship, for sure.
lol, excuses, excuses. I hate it when you dominate a conference, win a big rivalry game on the road and the opponent can't even give you credit. "Gave that game to the Cats" Did you even watch? Bobcats dominated the line of scrimage and took it to the Griz. Don't act we didn't do anything to deserve the win. Oh and "if we would hade so and so we would have won the national title for sure You've got to kidding me with this nonsense. Go climb a rock you Missoula hippie

big sky champs!
Old 12-18-2010, 08:46 AM  

Kalispell, Montana
UM alumni here. I root for both the cats and the griz when they are playing other teams. I just want the Montana teams to win unless it is the cat/griz game then it's go griz all the way.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:14 PM  

Miles City, MT
I've got one son into Griz and one into Cats, so I have no opinion.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:51 PM  
Not a Junior Member

Helena, Montana
What about those Carroll Saints ?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Montana
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.