Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Montana
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-12-2010, 08:21 AM  

Eureka, MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lough View Post
i know alot of people that have just came to visit here and never left. once you visit and enjoy the big sky its something else. i moved away for awhile thinkin ill never come back... well im back
That's pretty much what I did. Came to visit the wifes family, and decided to move here.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:12 AM  

Ronan, MT
One good reason to visit? We like the tourist money. LOL

Old 10-14-2010, 05:39 AM  

White Plains, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_loveAWD View Post
Just north of the Flathead in Eureka

USAJOBS - Search Jobs
Thanks for the link. =)
Old 10-14-2010, 11:36 AM  

Eureka, Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_loveAWD View Post
Just north of the Flathead in Eureka

USAJOBS - Search Jobs
You've got to be kidding! I live near Eureka. There's no jobs here, and the price of real estate is proportionately high to the local cost-of-living.

Add that to 8 months of winter and I don't recommend it to anyone, and I'm not just trying to discourage others from moving here.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:57 PM  

Helena, Montana
there aren't any lines for things. BONUS!
Old 10-15-2010, 03:59 PM  

Hamilton, MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLCinLA View Post
I would like to plan a tour of the U.S.A.
Would you help me decide where to go by giving us one good reason to visit your State.
Thanks
It's a majestic, panoramic state that will make you glad to spend your vacation money here. It's the kind of place to where you want to get away. It's peaceful and the air is so fresh you'll even notice you sleep better. Summer time there's a festival every weekend in one place or another. There's scenic highways, scenic byways, scenic back roads, lakes for fishing, hiking to, boating; streams for fishing or floating; wildlife just about everywhere.

What the others say about moving up here is no joke. Good paying jobs are tough to find. And no one is giving away real estate up here either.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:01 PM  

Dover, Arkansas
Grew up in Helena, Glacier National Park is absolutely beautiful, grasshopper glacier is a must see for millions of locusts caught in ice at once. Lake McDonald is the place to go when the Eagles show up. the going to the sun highway is absolutely amazing. Helena is also an excellent place where an entire part of downtown has been returned to the 1800s and if you want you can find a $1000 ante poker game.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:31 PM  

DILLON, MT
Due to the anti-business emphasis of state government currently in place in both montana and at the federal level we need all the visitors we can get to spend green money so the natives can buy some beans for the long cold winter months we are facing.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:39 AM  

Hamilton, MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMERAVEN View Post
...so the natives can buy some beans for the long cold winter months we are facing.
It's supposed to be 61 tomorrow. When does the, "long" start?
Old 11-16-2010, 10:57 PM  

Ronan, MT
I would say that Long Winter officially started today. About an inch of snow so far, which isn't much I know, but does proclaim loudly "I'm Baackkk."

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Montana
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.