Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2010, 10:49 PM  

Ronan, MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermit View Post
And add to the low pay the fact that real estate prices are proportionately way too high.
Most people end up "paying" one way or another to stay here. We made the decision to stay here because the overall value to our family was more worthwhile than the paycheck.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:48 PM  

Hamilton, MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateofmt View Post
Most people end up "paying" one way or another to stay here. We made the decision to stay here because the overall value to our family was more worthwhile than the paycheck.
Agreed...........

Old 11-18-2010, 09:17 PM  

Eureka, Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateofmt View Post
Same here...
Old 11-22-2010, 06:41 PM  
St. Louis Metro

Dardenne Prairie, MO
The best thing about Montana is Big Sky Brewing Co.!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:52 PM  

Hamilton, MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMuchFurtherWest View Post
The best thing about Montana is Big Sky Brewing Co.!
All the way from Missouri
Old 11-23-2010, 07:12 PM  

Dillon, MT
The Missouri River Breaks are awsome. so much variety so big and low in elevation
Old 11-24-2010, 09:22 PM  

Castle Mountains in Central Montana are great place to hike and with the family. Driving to Yellowstone Park from Livingston, Mt. is pretty spectacular. The city of Red Lodge is cool town to visit. You really can't go wrong with anywhere in Montana!
Old 11-28-2010, 12:57 AM  

Bozeman, Montana
Maybe the best part is that we have at least 2 or 3 "Best" places for anything you want to do outdoors. Hiking/Packing? Can't beat Absaroka-Beartooth, Bob Marshall, or Glacier. Fly fishing/Floating? Take your pick of the Jefferson, Madison, or Gallatin (all in the same day if you want) as well as the upper Yellowstone, and that's just rivers in one corner of the state. Skiing? I wont even pit us against ourselves. All our ski hills can provide you with your best day of the winter, and will compete with any neighboring state (notice I left out Province). Pick any activity besides Shopping or sitting in a stadium to watch pro sports, and Montana can give you endless world class options. (kinda long winded, guess I like it here)
Old 11-28-2010, 01:02 AM  

Bozeman, Montana
And as far as sports and stadiums go, I doubt anyone could say they had a better time at a sporting event in this country this year than those people that watched the Cat/Griz game at Washington Stadium. No matter who they rooted for.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:57 AM  
Vykyng!!! Nordic Warriors

Peoria, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyMac View Post
Maybe the best part is that we have at least 2 or 3 "Best" places for anything you want to do outdoors. Hiking/Packing? Can't beat Absaroka-Beartooth, Bob Marshall, or Glacier. Fly fishing/Floating? Take your pick of the Jefferson, Madison, or Gallatin (all in the same day if you want) as well as the upper Yellowstone, and that's just rivers in one corner of the state. Skiing? I wont even pit us against ourselves. All our ski hills can provide you with your best day of the winter, and will compete with any neighboring state (notice I left out Province). Pick any activity besides Shopping or sitting in a stadium to watch pro sports, and Montana can give you endless world class options. (kinda long winded, guess I like it here)
thanks scotty for that. that is exactly what i was looking for. i know montana is such a beautiful state. i just have to be able to make some sort of living there and the pay for what i do (I.T.) is only about 1/2 of what i make here in phoenix.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Montana
Bookmark this Page!