Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2011, 06:17 PM  
VLT

Columbia, SC
Best areas of Myrtle Beach area to live?

I'm thinking of purchasing a small condo in the MB area; however, I'm not very familiar with it that well. Anyone know MB well enough to let me know what areas are the safest/nicest? Thanks!

Old 01-27-2011, 04:13 PM  

Camden
Right in MB is no place to live anymore

You either have to go to N. Myrtle beach or south like Surfside or garden city or Murrells Inlet. The balcks and mexicans have taken over Myrtle Beach proper so resale prices are bad in town MB. Murrels Inlet is more expensive but it's worth it.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:01 PM  

Florence, SC, SC
Pawleys Island area is very nice. A bit further south but away from the craziness of Myrtle.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:20 AM  
VLT

Columbia, SC
Yes, I agree, Pawley's Island is a nice place to live/vacation. I would like to have my own very small place, possible an efficiency, so that it's just mine...no one else has been there/slept there, etc.. However, I'd only go down some during the summer months. If I get a timeshare, I'm still having to share with others. It's not like my own little place.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:54 AM  
VLT

Columbia, SC
What would be some of the least expensive beaches on the South Carolina Coast to live at? Something small for just one person as a 2nd home. Ideas? Thanks.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:17 PM  

Murrells Inlet
Old 05-16-2011, 01:47 PM  

If you would like to contact me I can assist you in finding a home. For my out of state clients I do a lot with virtual tours. This helps you really see the property as opposed to just seeing the photos in the MLS.

Myrtle Bech Oceanfront Properties

Lennea Aurilia
MBOceanfront@yahoo.com
732-991-7613

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach
Bookmark this Page!