Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-17-2010, 09:02 AM  

Edgewater, FL
Well. If I chose to go do some retail therapy in the big city. Which one would I go to? If I wanted to go somewhere where a 6 foot blonde, brogue accented Scot could have a pint with her husband, which city would I go? It's a figger of speech. LOL.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:49 AM  

Antioch, TN
Check out NAXJA.org also. We have a large number of jeepers in the middle tn area and are very active.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:18 PM  

Clarksville, Tennessee
<---- All the way over in Clarksville.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:25 PM  

Nashville, TN
I missed the last meet. Keep us informed on the next one. I'm always ready to check some jeeps out!
Old 11-28-2010, 07:07 AM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRUBICON View Post
I missed the last meet. Keep us informed on the next one. I'm always ready to check some jeeps out!
X2 here. I had a lot of stuff going on. If you have a schedule of all future planned ones you should post it up.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:59 AM  

Franklin, TN
Franklin here = have a 91 YJ and would love to find some club in Mid Tenn - anyone know of any?
Old 01-17-2011, 11:12 AM  

Nashville, TN
Nice Jeep Hendrix!!! Couple questions if you don't mind? With the Flat fenders and no fender flares on back, is that street legal? Where you get the flat fenders? Rokmen?

06' Rubicon rollin in Smyrna
Old 01-19-2011, 08:53 AM  

Rockvale, TN, Tennessee
Hey guys I am in Rockvale ... just outside of Murfreesboro. Actually closer to Eagleville School than Murfreesboro. That is where my kids go to school. I've got a '74 FJ40 that is about to get back on the road (or off it ) I'll be looking for buddies or at least locations anyway. I mountain bike too and am looking for some good singletrack as well.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:24 AM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Hey guys I am in Rockvale ... just outside of Murfreesboro. Actually closer to Eagleville School than Murfreesboro. That is where my kids go to school. I've got a '74 FJ40 that is about to get back on the road (or off it ) I'll be looking for buddies or at least locations anyway. I mountain bike too and am looking for some good singletrack as well.
Live in Rockvale eh? I have lived in rockvale since i was 2. Went to Rockvale when i was younger and Riverdale high school as well. I currently live on Snail Shell Cave Rd. But have lived off old salem subdivision and also on Versailes Rd in the past. I'm hoping to be done with my jeep in a month or 2 if all goes as planned. It's nothing major just 35's. But when I get it done I'll be looking for other ppl and places to wheel, which is why i started this thread.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:28 AM  

Rockvale, TN, Tennessee
Cool, I live off the section of Versailles that you turn right on off of 269. If you are leaving the convenience center you turn right at the 4-way by the old Versailles grocery store ... at least that's what I think it used to be. I know where Snail Shell Cave Rd is too. Maybe we will finish our rigs at the same time!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.