Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2011, 12:26 PM  

Nashville, Tn
R/C Car Racing.

Is there any one looking to get into remote control racing? we have a great place to race in nashville. we have a carpet track and a dirt track both inside. we run 1/10 scale usvta and touring car and 12th scale on carpet and on the dirt side there is a buggy and slash classes both stock and modified.all indoor racing is electric so no nitro fumes to make your eyes water. we do have a web site and a forum. so if you want to come and join in or just watch your more than welcome to stop by.
you can e-mail me for directions and the web site.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:17 AM  

Rockvale, TN, Tennessee
How much does it cost to come and watch? Don't have any race-worthy trucks right now but the boys and I really love watching.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:15 AM  

Nashville, Tn
its free. no better price than that. you can also watch them on ustream web site.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:44 AM  

Rockvale, TN, Tennessee
Yeah, I think that actually fits in our budget. Is there ever any used stuff for sale there?
Old 02-26-2011, 08:24 AM  

Nashville, Tn
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Yeah, I think that actually fits in our budget. Is there ever any used stuff for sale there?
yes every body is always selling somthing battirys to chargers cars and trucks. its a good place to be if your looking for cheap
Old 03-15-2011, 06:30 AM  

Nashville, TN
Flyintrucker, could you send me the website address?
Old 03-22-2011, 01:52 PM  

Nashville, Tn
So sorry it has taken me so long to return mesg's been really busy. here is the web site and forum address thunderrcraceway.com. and the video link is ustream.tv under nashrcracer and thunder r/c. hope this helps you all out and again sorry for the delay
R/C Car Racing.-100_0524.jpg 

R/C Car Racing.-p1010650.jpg 

R/C Car Racing.-p1010659.jpg 

Old 06-09-2011, 05:43 PM  
Old School

Nashville, TN
I used to race off road buggy way back when Tamyia made the Frog. Believe it or not, I came in second in season points standing racing my modified Frog against RC10's!!!

I'm looking to get back into RC racing but don't know what people are racing here now. Is there still a big off road buggy following or has the tide shifted to the on road or carpet cars?

I'm anxious to get back into it but certainly don't want to shell out several hundred dollars on something that isn't competitive or that people just aren't racing anymore.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

ECR

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Bookmark this Page!