Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-19-2011, 09:05 AM  

Rockvale, TN, Tennessee
Where around the 'Boro can I Buy Used Handguns??

Hey y'all I am looking to buy another revolver (had to sell the last two I had) in the .357 range. Anyone know of a good place to find some used ones? I really miss my old M-frame 6" from S&W. I know some don't like them anymore but I still do. Had a Taurus for a little while and it just seemed looser than the S&W I had before it.

Thanks

Old 01-20-2011, 06:12 AM  

Nashville, TN
Papa, theres a pawn shop in Smyrna, just across the railroad tracks in the center of town that use to have a pretty good selection, also theres Specialty Arms just up the road in Lavergne, they sell both used and new.

Old 01-21-2011, 12:29 AM  

Rockvale, TN, Tennessee
OK thanks man. I was hoping to find a place in Murfreesboro but you are one of several that has mentioned those two. To far to window shop so I'll wait 'till I have the cash for a purchase.

Thanks Again
Old 01-27-2011, 02:18 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Just like oldognewtrick said, specialty arms is a good place, also you night consider the outpost armory. I've bought a glock from the outpost they are a good size and have a pretty devent selection of guns. If you take I-24 east to exit 89 which is christiana, they are located right off the exit. Ontarget is another option on Thompson Lane, in the boro but they Don't seem to have a very large selection, but who knows, they might just have what your looking for.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:33 AM  
Offroad Parts

Lebanon, TN
checkout the tennesseeoffroad forum.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads