Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-17-2014, 11:59 AM  

Nevada
“You Don't Need to Know Where the Illegals are Going” - The White House

respond to Democrats asking the same questions?

Makes one think about what we've let happen to this country.

Read more @ http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susa...nvokes-privacy

Old 07-17-2014, 02:19 PM  

My message to my congressman and senators,
Quote:
Don't give Obama any money for immigration, the man has proven to be untrustworthy. He will not enforce existing immigration law and even brings the justice department against those who try to enforce them. Obama is clearly either totally incompetent or on the wrong side of history.

As a retired NASA engineer I will use an analogy that Obama and his supporters should be able to understand. If a pipe burst in your home you would not begin to plan how to channel or process the water, you would first stop the leak. Obama refuses to stop the leak and seeks money to process the flow. Since some 41 cents of every dollar spent is borrowed money, it's the flow of money that needs to be stopped.

We need to apply existing technology to monitoring and sealing our southern border immediately rather than heeding Obama's useless prattle and request for funds.

I am still awaiting Congressional action to impeach Obama for his refusal to uphold the constitution.

Old 07-18-2014, 01:35 PM  

I don't have any response from my senators or congressman so I'll keep them on the subject;
Quote:
When it comes to illegals Obama and his empty headed supporters need to realize that these folks are here illegally and are being abetted in their career of being here illegally by the U.S. federal government. Why has the federal government become the enemy of the people, are we not a democracy anymore? Why does the congress not impeach? Is the congress also our enemy? Why is the public rising up in protest to keep government sponsored illegals out of their communities? Are we headed toward civil unrest, revolution or civil war? Will the congress take action to reign in a rogue president, or will Boehner continue to pursue a fruitless lawsuit? Let's get the impeachment ball rolling before we lose a great nation that was born out of a tyrany that was less than the present.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:45 PM  

Nashville, TN
Eddie, we are not a democracy, we are a Republic, similar, but different.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:57 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldognewtrick View Post
Eddie, we are not a democracy, we are a Republic, similar, but different.
True, even though the term is often used. But that's not the issue here.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:26 AM  

Nashville, TN
True, thats not the problem.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads