Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-13-2012, 11:03 AM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadarrows View Post
Let me make one thing very clear...I am not your son. My dad is a Marine....my Father is God.

I already have a record...my threats are anything but idle...my sheet is 3 inches thick. My word is my bond. But I am not threating you on the net. What I mentioned is the war that IS coming. I won't start it but I have chosen the side I will be on. I will be fighting for America. The real America...not the United Socialized States of America your type represents.
Son, you'll stop being treated as an insolent child when you stop acting like an insolent child. Your dad's a Marine? Good for him. As an Air Force NCO, I've got nothing but respect for Marines.

What have YOU done with your life? You brag about a 3-inch-thick criminal record as if such a record means you've actually accomplished something. What does that say about you? What do your aspirations of being a violent criminal say about you? Do you actually believe you bring honor to your father by falsely claiming to be a career criminal?

Old 11-13-2012, 01:30 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Hey if you nut jobs are done I would like to gt back on topic. Good lord you three or four are like teenage girls. Shut the hell up already.

Could any state really survive a split from the Union? Would Odumbo and his likes impose sanctions or blockade them?

Old 11-13-2012, 03:26 PM  
American

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalarrival View Post
Son, you'll stop being treated as an insolent child when you stop acting like an insolent child. Your dad's a Marine? Good for him. As an Air Force NCO, I've got nothing but respect for Marines.

What have YOU done with your life? You brag about a 3-inch-thick criminal record as if such a record means you've actually accomplished something. What does that say about you? What do your aspirations of being a violent criminal say about you? Do you actually believe you bring honor to your father by falsely claiming to be a career criminal?
I did not brag I simply told the truth. You are talking out your azz nothing more. How can you say I lied about anything? How would you know?,,,you don't azz talker. I only brought it up because I was accused of only being an Internet tough guy...I was a biker-bar bouncer for 20 years. I am no Bruce Lee but I can hold my own. The war that is coming is not my idea, but we are getting very close. I imagine it will start when obama signs the UN gun ban deal they are negotiating. Some people think our Constitution will protect us form the UN agrrement....I don't think obama will let that slow him down one bit. I will fight for what I believe in and that was all I originally was saying when you called me an Internet tough guy.

What followed by me was an attempt to have you understand I do back up what I say. I have the record to prove it. I also made friends with almost every cop I have ever met. Even working as a security guard for ones business for a while. Got offers to be in law enforcement...it's complicated.

My dad was not proud of me in my younger years but I have been clean and sober for 19 years now. I now own the family farm and I am well known in this area for recycling drywall. Things change. I changed. But I still would hurt you for calling me son if you did it to my face.

I hardly think standing up for what I believe is right makes me an insolent child. How old are you anyway? I am 58.

One last thing.....I honestly would like to thank you for your service to our country. It's the only thing you have posted that I have any respect for however. You have some weired ideas about right and wrong.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:38 PM  
American

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34 View Post
Hey if you nut jobs are done I would like to gt back on topic. Good lord you three or four are like teenage girls. Shut the hell up already.

Could any state really survive a split from the Union? Would Odumbo and his likes impose sanctions or blockade them?
Texas and Alaska could. I am afraid my state of Indiana might have a problem.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:02 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadarrows View Post
Texas and Alaska could. I am afraid my state of Indiana might have a problem.
What about some of the other coastal states?

Really you could have Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oaklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona. I think with the varying land from coastal to mountains to plains they could have a very good base for AG and for production as well. Then we as the Southern States of America could charge taxes and tarrifs on any shipping in the mississippi river going north.

I sure know that if That group broke off I would be down there in a heart beat.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:03 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
What about Hawaii? Could they survive on their own? I mean really they are kind of off all on their own.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:19 PM  
American

Quote:
What about Hawaii? Could they survive on their own? I mean really they are kind of off all on their own.
I picked the 2 states that have their own power grids and other resources to function as a country on their own...I don't know anything about Hawaii.

Texas is larger than France and the GDP equal Canada?s. Texas has state regulations that would allow it under the tenth amendment of the US Constitution to break-away from the Union.

What one Texan has to say about it.

Texas is 268,820 square miles.

#38 Zambia is 290,583.
#39 Myanmar is 261,228.

Since there are 220 official countries, Texas would be among the largest, and the United States (without Texas) would drop to #4 because China would now be larger.

So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic?

1. NASA is just south of Houston , Texas . We will control the space industry.

2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States .

3. Defense Industry--we have over 65% of it. The term "Don't mess with Texas ," will take on a whole new meaning.

4. Oil - we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years. Yankee states? Sorry about that.

5. Natural Gas - again we have all we need and it's too bad about those Northern States. John Kerry will have to figure out a way to keep them warm....

6. Computer Industry - we currently lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications--small companies like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Miconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.

7. Medical Care - We have the largest center for cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world, as well as other large health centers. Dallas and Houston have some of the best hospitals in the United States .

8. We have enough colleges to keep us going: University of Texas , Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, University of Houston , Baylor, UNT ( University of North Texas ), Texas Women's University, etc. Ivy grows better in the South anyway.

9. We have a ready supply of workers. We could just open the border when we need some more.

10. We have essential control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance, etc.

11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard and the Texas Air National Guard. We don't have an Army, but since everybody down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an Army in 24 hours if we need one. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call the Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over Chuck Norris and a couple of Texas Rangers.

12. We are totally self-sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs, and several types of grain, fruit and vegetables, and let's not forget seafood from the Gulf. Also, everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good. Don't need any food.

This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic of Texas in good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need and don't have.

Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama:

Since you won't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only President Obama will be able to drive around in his big 9 mpg SUV. The rest of the United States will have to walk or ride bikes.

You won't have any TV as the Space Center in Houston will cut off satellite communications.

You won't have any natural gas to heat your homes, but since Mr. Obama has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas as long as you survive the 2000 years it will take to get enough heat from Global Warming.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:44 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
Quote:
Do you know how we aquired Hawaii? We forceably took it from a peaceful king. Something we should be ashamed of.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:08 PM  
American

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
Do you know how we aquired Hawaii? We forceably took it from a peaceful king. Something we should be ashamed of.
When you give your house and property to an Indian I will take what you said seriously until then you are just one more hypocrite.

Me I like my land and I have no intention of feeling sorry about owning it.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:41 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Yes, but think about how you would feel if you were the peaceful king, and it had happened to you.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.