Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-12-2014, 09:45 AM  

80s Healthcare Bumper Sticker

I saw this in Greenville, SC I think in the early 80s, IF YOU LIKE OUR POSTAL SERVICE YOU WILL LOVE NATIONAL HEALTHCARE.

A continuing annoyance with the USPS brought the bumper sticker to mind. I live on a street with only two houses, our adresses were 30 and 40 respectively. I got a card in the mail changing mine to 103 and I notice other streets in the neighborhood show three digit numbers. My neighbor is still showing 40 and he is on his second mailbox since the change.

My annoyance is that mail coming to me that shows 30 as the number is sometimes returned to sender and other times delivered, while my neighbor who didn't change has no problem. Back to the bumper sticker if the USPS is too dumb or incompassionate to solve a simple problem for delivering mail on a two residence street what hope can we have for government run healthcare system?

Old 08-12-2014, 11:18 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
I have lived in the same house for 22 years. Most of my neighbors have lived here 10 or more years. We get together almost every day to exchange mail that gets delivered to the wrong houses, with the right addresses. I have had mail delivery as early as 8 am and as late as 7 pm. No wonder they are losing money.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.